At Outpost24, we are committed to developing state of the art technology that is easy to deploy and intuitive solutions to continuously identify, remediate, and mitigate vulnerabilities. We envision solutions that identify risk that could disrupt our customers’ business before it happens. These solutions are flexible to any process or technology a given business uses. At Outpost24, the passion and expertise within IT Security is shown through our everyday work. We welcome you to join an international team working with the future development of security scanning and engage as a key player in the success of increasing the functionality in our already awarded application. As a part of the team, you will contribute to defining and implementing our UI in our products. If you share our vision and are ready to help shape this exciting business, we'd like to learn how your talents can drive excellence in our products and processes.
As a Senior frontend Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Partnering with UX designers to continue to drive the development of a modern user interface layer
- Designing and developing proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who has:
- A solid understanding of browser layout engine
- Willingness to learn new technology as it comes along
- A good eye for the graphical detail to ensure unified look of newly developed components
- Fluency in English, as it’s our corporate language
- Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything
- Ability to mentor/coach junior developers in the front-end technologies
- Being driven and able to take ownership of tasks and drive them from scoping to conclusion
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what's in it for you?
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore, learn and develop your skills. Some of our other benefits include:
- A competitive salary package
- Being a part of a fun and international team, where after-works and social events are a regular occurrence
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- A workplace culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your opinions and ideas are valued and respected
- A healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours
- A monthly fitness allowance
- Enrolment in our pension scheme
- Great in-house career development opportunities
- A large office in Karlskrona where you'll find a pool table, shuffleboard and a big terrace
- A delicious breakfast buffet every day that you can enjoy with your teammates
If we've managed to spike your interest and you see yourself being the next great addition to our team, then please don't hesitate to apply!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.