Are you a dedicated and self-driven professional who wants to become a part of a fast-growing international company fighting cyber crime? Do you want to join a global team where you can make a noticeable impact and craft successful marketing campaigns? Then this might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Outpost24 is looking for its next EMEA Marketing Manager!
The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing team, work directly with the regional sales leaders to design and deliver high impact ABM marketing campaigns in targeted growth regions. The role requires a strong understanding of target account strategies and campaign management skills to reach, nurture and drive action with targeted accounts or segments. This role reports to the VP Marketing.
- Research specific industry sectors, business segments and persona to produce targeted value proposition and messaging
- Develop a comprehensive marketing program to generate demand and accelerate the funnel for targeted accounts (we care about pipeline, not leads)
- Partner with EMEA sales leaders and support sales with account-based selling
- Adapt and localize the execution of webinar/events, content calendar, email, digital and partner marketing initiatives
- Prepare and present regional lead generation campaign plans and outcomes, and align with local sales to continuously refine strategy and improve results
- Gather and share voice of customer and competitive intelligence in the region
- Select, direct and evaluate local agencies, ensuring optimal result and value
- Manage regional lead gen budget and metrics, and continuously optimize campaign ROI and funnel conversion
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Min. of 3-5 years of proven lead gen experience in B2B environment
- Hands on experience developing and delivering account-based marketing campaigns that drive pipeline increase is a must
- Experience partnering with sales to identify market opportunity and refine lead gen strategy
- Strong English and Dutch writing skills to act as a content writer/translator and develop effective campaign messaging
- Working knowledge of multi-stage funnel marketing and related technologies such as CMS, marketing automation and CRM
- Be able to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in a small team
- University degree or digital marketing qualifications/accreditation
- Cyber security industry experience preferred
- Language skills: Dutch and English required – other language (Swedish or German) desirable
What We Can Offer
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and iPhone
- Flat organization structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number
- Have the opportunity to build and shape the strategy
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- Opportunities for in-house career development
- Work with a fun and distributed team and gain international experience
- Flexible and hybrid working option and healthy work-life balance
Does this sound like something for you? Then please don't hesitate to apply!
You must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position