Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment? Are you a self-driven individual who also enjoys working in a dynamic team?
Outpost24 is now looking for a CTO to shape our development department to be ready for the future.
The CTO is heading up our development organization and you will be placed at the office in Karlskrona. The work focuses on building a team, planning, and coordinating the work, driving us to our wanted position:
- Collaborative environment, with customer oriented, empowered and engaged employees, taking decisions based on facts, with transparency and trust.
- A modern robust scalable, cost-efficient technical platform, enabling rapid development and on onboarding of new features and customers.
- A transparent development department who are in control of its planning, aware of priorities, long-term strategies and are able to evolve our tech platforms & tools over time. Taking new features proudly to market together with product management on time with quality.
In your journey to reach our wanted position you will report to the COO and work closely in collaboration with all departments at Outpost24 especially product management and the support department.
What do we require from you to stand out as our ideal candidate?
- Either a diploma in a relevant field, or a couple of years work in similar experience.
- Passion and experience in leadership, planning and coordination skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and preferably also in Swedish.
- Experience of SW development processes, agile, lean, organizational transformation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and business acumen.
- Above all an awesome team player, for us attitude is everything. You need to share our values where Trust, Respect, Adaptability and Commitment are our foundation.
- Or just being a Ninja in creating high performing teams.
And what's in it for you?
- A healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours.
- A flat organisational structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number
- Work with a fun and distributed team and gain international experience
- An organisational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability and commitment - we emphasise personal and professional development
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- Enrollment in our pension plans
- A monthly health allowance
- Plenty of social activities and an enjoyable work environment
- A delicious breakfast buffet every day that you can enjoy with your teammates
- A large office in Karlskrona where you'll find a pool table, shuffleboard and a big terrace
Like what you see and want to learn more? Then please don't hesitate to apply!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position.