Are you an ambitious individual who loves sales and customer relations? Do you get a kick out of closing new deals and working with different stakeholders? Then you might just be who we've been looking for!
Outpost24 is looking for a dedicated Enterprise Account Executive for new business development with the drive to meet ambitious targets and increase our market share.
This person will be responsible for securing success for Outpost24 in London, targeting medium and large sized enterprises. Together with our existing representatives in this region, you will be executing new business growth.
As an Enterprise Account Executive it requires that you communicate effectively since you will have significant interaction with clients, both face-to-face, online and over the phone. Closing new logos and consultative solution selling is the key to success for this role. You will create and maintain a solid new business sales pipeline by identifying new business opportunities - including growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
Other responsibilities also include:
- Identify customers need’s and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to solve the customers pain.
- Quickly build customer trust and identify appropriate stakeholders in customer’s organization.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of Outpost24’s solution portfolio.
- Negotiate pricing with customers and bid management.
- Meeting quarterly and yearly targets set by management and contributing to team targets.
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible.
- Cold calling to generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to Sales Management e.g. via Salesforce.
What do we require from you?
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. 5 years of quota carrying software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company selling to enterprise accounts. Experience in engaging with complex accounts in selling cyber security solutions or risk management products at C-level.
Preferred qualifications: 10 years of experience selling Applications Software, Security Solutions, or Consulting Services with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals. A proven sales Hunter. Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered. Demonstrated success with navigating and engaging with decision makers within Large Enterprise organizations. Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to define and deliver value, navigate negotiations, and expand customer utilization. Track record in engaging with partners and resellers during the sales process. Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with positive energy, who is result oriented, a self-starter and is business minded. You should be passionate about doing business and want to work in a fast pace environment.
- We are looking for someone who has high ambition to get things done, are goal- and result-driven with entrepreneurial, networking skills and a team player and who is outgoing with excellent social skills.
- An ideal candidate is someone eager to learn and develop within sales. We want you to grow with us within B2B Sales. We do provide sales and industry training and must be able to explain a complex message in a simple and understandable way.
- You agree with the sales team’s values - Deliver results, Customer dedication, think big - and can give us examples of how you live them.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
- You want to belong to a team of professionals who like to have fun at work and want to be a part of a fast-growing, cutting-edge cyber security company.
It is an advantage if you have experience from the Cyber Security industry.
But what's in it for you?
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to grow. In addition to that, we offer you:
- A competitive salary together with a great commission opportunity.
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training and coaching on the job (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- A healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours.
- Enrolment in our pension plans.
- A health allowance
- Plenty of social activities and an enjoyable work environment.
Want to learn more about the position? Then click the apply button and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
As part of the recruitment process you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position. Please do not delay in applying as we will close down the position once the right candidate is found.