Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment? Are you a self-driven individual who also enjoys working in a dynamic team?
Outpost24 is expanding its operations team and is now looking for an Engineer to our Network and Security Operations Center to join the company.
The Network and Security Operations Center is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the overall IT infrastructure, and its primary function is to ensure uninterrupted service when it comes to network, internal infrastructure and production systems. This includes but is not limited to: service vulnerability management, network security, automation pipelines, application deployment, monitoring and metric analysis, hardware deployment and cloud service management.
Working in our Network and Security Operations Center team at Outpost24, you will be placed at the office in Karlskrona and be part of a team with a wide area of responsibilities. The role focuses on implementing, deploying, managing and improving services and infrastructure, driving us to our wanted position:
- Collaborative environment, with customer oriented, empowered and engaged employees, taking decisions based on facts, with transparency and trust.
- A modern, robust, scalable and cost-efficient technical platform, enabling rapid development and onboarding of new features and customers.
In your journey to reach our wanted position you will report to the Network and Security Operations Center Manager and work closely in collaboration with the Outpost24 development and product management departments.
What do we require from you?
- Either a diploma in a relevant field, or a couple of years work experience with system administration.
- Good knowledge of build pipelines, Linux based machine and application deployment/maintenance, networks and firewalls, TLS certificate management and cloud in a software development context.
- Above all - we need you to be an awesome team player, for us attitude is everything!
What will make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
- Relevant technical certifications
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the relevant fields
- Prior experience in a SOC, NOC, or System administration
- Experience with Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform or cloud migration.
And what’s in it for you?
- Flat organization structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number
- Work with a fun and distributed team and gain international experience
- An organizational culture founded on trust, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized
- An elaborate set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- A delicious breakfast buffet every day that you can enjoy with your teammates
- A large office in Karlskrona where you'll find a pool table, shuffleboard and a big terrace
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position.