Blueliv is an award-winning cyber-threat intelligence provider originally based in Barcelona, a fully remote organization, part of Outpost24.com. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cyber-crime.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, to help us build and maintain cloud-based systems built with data science technology related to malware research.
Having been software developer in the past and possibly worked with data science tooling in the past, you know how to engineer systems and automations to quickly deploy new iterations. You enjoy optimizing these systems and have a knack for finding hard to detect problems, always looking for the next improvement, not afraid to do a bit of coding when required. Building scalable systems is what you do as well as documenting them properly. Working closely with the Labs and Platform teams, this is a high impact position with lots of diversity in different projects. You will be a key part of our growing engineering organization.
Do you want to work in the cutting-edge Threat Intelligence segment in cybersecurity? In this role you will be part of a mature, experienced team to build systems for fighting malware, botnets, cyber-fraud, black markets and more.
- Architecting cloud infrastructures and automations
- Build secure, scalable and performant pipelines according to guidelines and quality standards.
- Participate as part of the development team in sprint planning and review meetings according to agile principles, analyzing features specifications (user stories) identifying the infrastructure components and estimating those tasks to build sprint backlog.
- Research and recommend new technologies as well as software libraries (including open source), models and tools.
- Document your work and share with internal stakeholders through presentations or workshops.
- Cloud experience
- Machine learning / data science tooling
- Shell scripting, make
- pipeline development / Automation
- Professional English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Terraform / Ansible
- AWS / GCP / Azure
- Cloud budgeting
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Internal and external trainings
- Conferences /meetup attendance
- Young and dynamic working environment Remote or in Barcelona
- Opportunity to develop your career in a growing company