Are you passionate about customer delivery and project management and would like to to work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain hands-on experience in customer relations? Then this might just be the perfect role for you!
Outpost24 is looking for a dedicated Customer Engagement Manager to generate revenue through direct sales towards existing customers and partners!
As a Customer Engagement Manager, your main responsibilities will include
- Understanding the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for OP24 as a result.
- Identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Managing your own sales activities to reach quarterly sales targets.
- Solution selling and account planning.
- Keeping the CRM-system Salesforce updated at all time.
- Collaborating with Regional Sales Director to maximize prospect revenue potential.
- Deliver solution value, improve customer and partner relationship, and increase sales revenue.
Other accountabilities and responsibilities may occur.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
- You have a customer focus with project management skills
- You have 3-4 years of Support/Services experience fielding and resolving customer inquiries in a well-structured professional manner.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in the security industry.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree preferably within Economics, IT or Engineering.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you're a networker, a team player, and a social salesperson with excellent communication skills on phone, e-mail and in person.
- You have experience closing complex sales and securing executive sponsorship with minimal management involvement highly desirable.
- You are highly motivated, project-oriented self-starter with the ability to transform challenging business problems into tangible action plans.
- You can explain a complex message in a simple and understandable way.
- You are fluent in English as this is the corporate language
- You are fluent in Swedish and/or Danish
Don't be deterred from applying if you don't tick all the boxes - what matters most to us is that you are eager and willing to learn. For us, attitude is everything!
And what's in it for you?
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to grow. In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary together with a great commission opportunity.
- Enrolment in our pension plans.
- Opportunities for in-house career development.
- Work with a fun and distributed team and gain international experience.
- Flexible and hybrid working option and healthy work-life balance.
- Flat organization structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training and coaching on the job (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- Regular Friday bars where you can socialize with your colleagues in a more relaxed setting.
Did we manage to spike your interest and do you want to learn more? Then click the apply button and we'll get back to you within a few days!
As part of the recruitment process you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position. Please do not delay in applying as we will close down the position once the right candidate is found.