Senior Threat Intelligence Researcher
Threat Intelligence Business Unit of the Outpost24 Group is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider with HQ in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for a talented and passionate applicant to join our team. For this role, you’ll need a creative nature, proactive spirit and the ability to think laterally. We care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Threat Intelligence Researcher. The position presents a great opportunity to be part of a brand-new team which delivers threat intelligence services within the company. This new team will help customers to operate our Threat Intelligence module, Threat Context, and will enrich and expand the existent information. The candidate will perform investigations where profiling threat actors and describing their Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs), related Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), targets and campaigns is a core task. This team complements the skillset among the Blueliv Labs team members, where you will collaborate with other colleagues more focused on reversing engineer or infrastructure mapping tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with extensive experience in threat intelligence, delivering equivalent services to final customers, with drive and creativity, and who wants to leverage his knowledge together with our Threat Intelligence platform to perform top-level investigations.
• Stay up to date with the current threat landscape and ongoing campaigns and attacks
• Perform investigations in the internet and dark web on different topics, from broad investigations to specific searches
• Research and craft analytic papers and deliver intelligence briefings under short deadlines on various geographical and functional topics
• Provide the highest tier of support for customers related to complex questions and requests on particular threats or concerns they encounter
• Identify, assess, and track tactics, techniques, and procedures of different kind of threat actors
• Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems
• Prepare materials and impart education sessions on different topics related to the investigations
• Work independently and collaborate throughout Blueliv to develop and coordinate the production of intelligence
• Strong subject matter expertise on cybercrime and APT groups
• 5+ years of threat intelligence experience
• Demonstrable knowledge on deep and dark web, threat actor tracking and profiling
• Experience with MITRE ATT&CK framework and other threat intelligence standards like STIX
• Comprehensive, practical knowledge of research and collection skills as well as analytic methods
• Ethical hacking and/or Reverse Engineering knowledge is a plus
• Ability to present investigation results and research in front of an audience
• Native or Proficient English speaker, additional languages are a plus
• Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts verbally, graphically, and in writing (excellent writing skills are mandatory)
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a customer-oriented attitude
• Strong comprehension of the technical underpinnings of cybersecurity
• Ability to participate and provide input during crisis situations
• Self-starter with great personal initiative
• Highly organized, able to multitask and work independently
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Internal and external trainings
• Conferences/meetups attendance
• International environment
• Young and dynamic working environment
• Remote position (our HQs are in Barcelona, but you can be based anywhere in Spain)
• Opportunity to develop your career in an international growing company
- Barcelona, ES
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
What's so great about Outpost24?
When you join Outpost24, you join a global family. Our diverse teams operate from 14 offices worldwide with a common mindset to delight our customers with best-in-class security technologies and services.
As a company, we celebrate teamwork and believe in a flat organization structure. We trust our employees 100% to have our customers' best interest at heart and do their best work. As a team, we respect our differences and ensure every team member have a voice in making Outpost24 a great place to work.
So if you are passionate about cybersecurity and looking for a inclusive team environment we'd like to hear from you!
About Outpost24 Group
At Outpost24, we’re on a mission to help customers automate cyber hygiene and tighten cyber exposure before their business can be disrupted. Over 2,000 customers worldwide trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status. We serve leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial services, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Senior Threat Intelligence Researcher
Loading application form
Already working at Outpost24 Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.