Are you a service-minded and tech savvy individual who enjoys problem solving and helping people? Then we might just have the perfect opportunity for you!
We at Outpost24 are looking for our new Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our brilliant Technical Customer Support team!
As a Technical Customer Support Engineer, you will be at the forefront with our beloved customers and thereby play a vital role in ensuring the success of our company and our customers. To do that, you will be expected to deal directly with customers either by telephone, e-mail, service desk or face-to-face. Through continuous communication with our customers, you should be able to build and maintain trusted technical relationships with them in order to understand and document technically complex customer requirements. In addition to the above, you will be expected to:
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Perform customer verifications and technical troubleshooting
- Organize workflow to meet customers’ timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints, and the actions that are taken in response
- Maintain customer relationships proactively by having regular meetings with them and be able to catch any unknown issues and prevent dissatisfaction
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for urgent issues on a rotational schedule
- Manage key technical aspects of the customer relationship including product demonstrations, defining use cases, technical business requirements, delivery, and implementations
- Provide technical expertise in order to analyse, determine and test the most effective method of problem resolution in order to ensure that workable solutions are identified that meet customer requirement
- Provide efficient and relevant feedback on customer needs and requirements to relevant stakeholders within the business in order to shape and evolve our products and service
- Some travelling and face-to-face meetings with our customers should be expected
As you can see, the role has a wide scope – meaning that no two days will be the same!
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who has 2+ years of relevant experience and a technical background. Experience within the field of cyber security or information security is considered a plus. Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about helping our customers get the best possible experience with our products and services.
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Swedish is considered a plus.
- Has the ability to plan ahead and think strategically.
- Can work according to our core organizational values; trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, and incorporate them into their daily operations.
- Above all, we would like to have someone who is a team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values and willingness to learn are are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what’s in it for you?
In return for all your efforts, we can offer you:
- A flat organization structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number
- Work with a fun and distributed team and gain international experience
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment where your personal and professional development will be emphasized
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- A breakfast buffet every day
- A monthly health allowance
- Regular after works on Fridays, where you can hang out with and get to know your colleagues in a more social setting
Did we manage to spike your interest? Then apply today and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check, in order to qualify for this position.