Are you an ambitious UX Designer looking for your next exciting challenge? Do you thrive on identifying customer needs and using your skill to make user experiences the best they can be? Then we might just have the role for you!
Outpost24 is looking for its next UX Designer to join our best-in-class Development team!
As a UX Designer, you will work with developers and other stakeholders to define the user experience for our security products. You will be responsible for identifying key user needs, prototyping new features and iterating your design based on feedback from the team and real users. You will tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs.
With a great knowledge of user-centered methods, you will push for world-class user experience while accommodating technical and business priorities.
In your new role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, taking responsibility and driving product design through the whole lifecycle, from early definition and analysis, to test and customer interaction.
- Modelling personas and user flows, capturing and engineering user requirements to integrate with business requirements.
- Designing and specifying user-focused security applications through wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively your work with all stakeholders from product managers, architects, developers, testers to customers.
- Taking the leadership role in guiding the organization and the development of agile teams towards user focused applications.
- Keeping up to date with industry standards and best practice as well as innovation within User Experience.
- Evangelizing and contributing to evolving, user-centered design ways of working, new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Staying up to date in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to rapidly evolving industry space.
As you can see, your job will be wide encompassing, meaning that you won’t be stuck doing the same old tasks every day. Instead, you’ll be working in a challenging and fun environment where no two days are the same.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications/experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction/Graphic Design, human computer interaction or related field
- 3+ years of industry work experience in UX driven development, including different UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, sitemaps, design patterns)
- Experience working in Agile environments and lean UX are highly desired
- Strong and clear communicator both internally and externally
- Strong skills in learning and understanding complex business technologies
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Ability to initiate and lead new activities, and to work independently, as well as in a team
- Personal values that align with our core organizational values, trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment
- Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values and willingness to learn are are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what’s in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we can offer you:
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number
- Work with a fun and distributed team where you can gain international experience
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- A healthy work-life balance, so you can enjoy flexible work hours and a hybrid working environment if desired
- Breakfast at the office every day to enjoy with your colleagues
- A monthly sports allowance according to the company policy
And so much more!
Did we manage to spike your interest? Then don't hesitate to apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check, in order to qualify for this position.