Outpost24 is looking for Senior Golang Developers to expand our Development team for Outpost24 in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM!
Outpost24 – A leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort. Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Outpost24’s values – Trust, Respect, Adaptability, and Commitment – define our corporate culture and our commitment to our customers and each other. Our values influence every aspect of our business and guide us in our ambition to be a place where our employees love to work, while also providing maximum value and quality care for our customers. By taking responsibility and building honest relationships; valuing everyone and treating them with respect; questioning the status quo with open minds, focus and speed; and becoming motivated by challenges and never giving up, we ensure that Outpost24 is a frontrunner in the cybersecurity field and a great place to work.
As a Senior Golang Developer, you will:
Be a part of one of Outpost24’s development teams developing high quality tools for our product platform. You will be a part of solving the challenges, we are working with. You will also help us integrate new technology that can improve our product or smarter deployment set. Furthermore, you will have a huge impact on the product feature set and implementation. If you want to make a difference, have an impact, and develop by having highly skilled people around you – this could be the opportunity for you!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, modifying, implementing, and supporting multiple areas/ software components in the Software stack
- Having ownership of software components
- Determining root cause for software issues and develop practical and efficient technical solutions
- Leading task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing
- Taking new challenges with design, analysis and functional verification of new requirements
- Mentoring Software Developers in skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities
- Determining process improvements, best practices and develop new processes
- Being open for consultation on technical know-how
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Have at least three (03) years’ experiences with Golang development tech stack and willingness to learn other programming languages
- Experience in SQL (PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.)
- Experience in working with Linux
- Have excellent and analytical problem-solving skills
- Have ability to learn quickly and manage yourself independently
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- C, C++, Python, Go
- Shell scripting (Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Scalable and high availability systems (Mesos, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.)
Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Why will you love working at Outpost24:
- Whatever your role at Outpost24 is, your ideas and efforts are what makes us different
- Automating cyber hygiene and improving security readiness
- Working agile and being part of our development teams across countries
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity, and innovation
But what's in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary package and 100% salary during probation period
- An annual salary review and 13th month salary
- The chance to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Flexible working hours from Monday-Friday, no overtime
- A modern working environment with fun colleagues and challenging tasks
- A Scandinavian work culture: creativity, innovation, and work-life balance
- The possibility to attend on-sites and conferences in Europe
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance: the best healthcare plan cover for employees and their children
- A wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy
- Exciting company outings/events and team building activities
Did we manage to spike your interest? Then apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.