We're looking for a Senior Fronted Developer to expand our Development Team!
Outpost24 – A leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort. Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
As a Senior frontend Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Partnering with UX designers to continue to drive the development of a modern user interface layer
- Designing and developing proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
So, if you’re hands-on and well-organized, and keen to join a challenging and growing business, then read on.
Remote position: most of your team will be based in Spain, where we are all working 100% remotely. However, our HQ are in Barcelona, meaning that if you live nearby, you can use our lovely coworking space downtown Barcelona in case you are interested.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who has:
- Experience with user interface design apps such as Figma or Balsamiq
- Knowledge of the of UX/UI general principles
- A solid understanding of browser layout engine
- Willingness to learn new technology as it comes along
- A good eye for the graphical detail to ensure unified look of newly developed components
- Fluency in English, as it’s our corporate language
- Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything
- Ability to mentor/coach junior developers in the front-end technologies
- Being driven and able to take ownership of tasks and drive them from scoping to conclusion
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what's in it for you?
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore, learn and develop your skills. Some of our other benefits include:
- A competitive salary package
- Being a part of a fun and international team, where after-works and social events are a regular occurrence
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job
- A workplace culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your opinions and ideas are valued and respected
- A healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours
- Great in-house career development opportunities