Are you a detail-oriented, self-driven student with an interest in finance? Would you like to put your finance background to good use in a fast-growing, international company? Then this might be your chance
Outpost24 is looking for a Student Assistant to join our finance department part-time!
The employment starts with a project employment of 60 hours with the main focus on uploading vendor contracts to our new contract management system. The time can be distributed as it suits your schedule, but ideally we see you as working at least 10 hours a week. For the right person, we see the possibility for you to continue your work at Outpost24 alongside your studies and during the summer holiday with other administration tasks within the finance department.
As our new Student Assistant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Uploading vendor contracts into our contract management system
- Adding correct data to each contract in our contract management system
- Collecting contracts from our vendors
- Accounts payable registration
- Other administration tasks within the finance department
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who:
- Is a high school or university student with an interest in finance and accounting
- Has the interest, commitment, and drive to work proactively and can easily work with digital tools
- Is proficient in the office 365
- Is fluent in English and Swedish
Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what's in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- Fun-filled and challenging work with a global team where you can gain international experience
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number
- A fitness reimbursement according to the company policy
- Breakfast in the office
- Regular after-work gatherings where you can socialize with your colleagues
- And so much more!
Did we manage to spike your interest? Then apply today and we will get back to your application within a few days!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.