Are you an outgoing, friendly, and service minded student looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in human resources? Do you want to work in a rapidly growing global organization where no two days are the same? Then this might just be the role for you!
Outpost24 is currently looking for a dedicated HR Assistant to join our brilliant People Operations team for 20-25 hours a week!
As HR Assistant, you will assist with various administrative tasks, recruitment processes and employer branding initiatives, support the development of internal training programs and other ad-hoc assignments & projects. You will be reporting to the Global Talent Manager, and you will join an international team.
Some of your responsibilities as HR Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in optimizing HR processes and ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Assist in all formalities related to occupational hazards according to the Spanish Labour Legislation.
- Assist in bonifications and other administrative HR procedures.
- Create, update, and maintain Employee data in the HR system and personnel files.
- Support in the administration of the recruitment processes.
- Support in onboarding, offboarding, and organizational change processes.
- Develop, update, and support internal training objectives.
- Support in creating, updating, and maintaining company policies.
What will make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years left of your Bachelor's or Master's studies in a relevant field.
- Great time management skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- A passion for working within the field of HR.
- Good attention to detail and you enjoy working pro-actively and are motivated by going the extra mile for your colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and you are fluent in English, as this is our corporate language.
- Most importantly, we value attitude and team spirit. We see you as someone who has a can-do attitude and is willing and eager to learn.
What's in it for you?
By joining our team, you will be a part of a high-performing and international environment, where innovative thinking and collaboration are highly encouraged.
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and gain hands-on international experience.
- A chance to kickstart your career within the field of HR with a wide range of different projects.
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job.