Blueliv is an award-winning cyber-threat intelligence provider originally based in Barcelona, a fully remote organization, part of Outpost24.com. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cyber-crime.
We are looking for an experienced Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer responsible for the engineering, configuration, installation, maintenance, and modernization of our Platform systems and deployment pipelines.
You are or have been a software developer in the past and possibly have experience managing large Hybrid environments, working using Infrastructure as Code techniques and strong Linux knowledge. You enjoy optimizing these systems and are not afraid to help developers optimize their code for the deployment environment. You have a knack for locating hard to find problems, always looking for the next improvement, not afraid to automate and propose new architecture and do a bit of coding when required. Building scalable systems is what you do as well as documenting them properly. Working closely with the Labs and Development teams, this is a high impact position with lots of diversity in different projects. You will be a key part of our growing engineering organization.
Do you want to work in the cutting-edge Threat Intelligence segment in cybersecurity? In this role you will be part of a mature, experienced team to build systems for fighting malware, botnets, cyber-fraud, black markets and more.
• Architecting cloud infrastructures and automations
• Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support for service engineer
• Manage in house developed production services by improved observability on system health
• Develop automation techniques to simplify repetitive tasks and explore opportunities to self-heal
• Build secure, scalable and performant pipelines according to guidelines and quality standards.
• Document your work and share with internal stakeholders through presentations or workshops.
• Work together with Development teams to modernize architecture and migrate to Kubernetes
• Experience architecting and maintaining systems in Public Cloud (AWS)
• Strong development background
• Deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters on AWS
• Deploy and manage infrastructures using Terraform
• Maintain systems using Ansible
• Alerting and Monitoring with Prometheus/Grafana
• Shell scripting, make
• Strong Linux knowledge
• pipeline development / Automation
• Professional English
NICE TO HAVE:
• Developer background and coding experience in Python and/or Java
• Experience migrating workloads from on-prem to cloud
• Experience working with huge amount of data
• Docker Swarm
• Monitoring with Nagios
• Manage MongoDB clusters
• Manage Elasticsearch clusters
• Knowledge of Azure
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Internal and external trainings
• Conferences/meetups attendance
• Young and dynamic working environment
• Remote position
• Opportunity to develop your career in an international growing company
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
What's so great about Outpost24?
When you join Outpost24, you join a global family. Our diverse teams operate from 14 offices worldwide with a common mindset to delight our customers with best-in-class security technologies and services.
As a company, we celebrate teamwork and believe in a flat organization structure. We trust our employees 100% to have our customers' best interest at heart and do their best work. As a team, we respect our differences and ensure every team member have a voice in making Outpost24 a great place to work.
So if you are passionate about cybersecurity and looking for a inclusive team environment we'd like to hear from you!
About Outpost24 Group
At Outpost24, we’re on a mission to help customers automate cyber hygiene and tighten cyber exposure before their business can be disrupted. Over 2,000 customers worldwide trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status. We serve leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial services, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Loading application form
Already working at Outpost24 Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.