Customer Success Manager - Germany
Are you a tech savvy people person who gets a kick out of helping customers achieve maximum value from products? Do you want to join a team of brilliant CSMs in a global cybersecurity company? Then we might just have the role for you!
Outpost24 is looking for a new Customer Success Manager to manage our most strategic clients– driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. In this role, your main objective is to drive true value for customers through cross-functional collaboration to drive customers’ success, alignment with renewals and identifying expansion opportunities.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the person in this role will be expected to:
- Understand customers’ needs, objectives and success metrics setting up a client framework where ROI can be demonstrated.
- Onboard customers in using our technology by enabling them through targeted product demos to be experts in using our full product stack (including new products that we will continue to add to our current portfolio).
- Foster client engagement by providing clients with tailored guidance and best practices. Be a thought leader in the industry to truly drive value for customers.
- Seek out for growth opportunities and strategize with sales on how to best exploit them.
- Identify threats in real time and propose solutions to mitigate churn risk.
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers, throughout the whole customer lifecycle being able to articulate messaging for both C level and operational/tactical users.
- Drive education around product releases towards our customers through review meetings and ensure that new feature requests for customers are considered internally in building future product roadmaps.
- Help define and optimize internal processes by identifying gaps and solutions proposals. Adhere to standard practices, taking advantage of the tools available for the team, and keep the CRM updated as critical to be able to manage workload efficiently and to provide the wider business visibility on our key clients.
The role is remote but some face to face customer meetings and travel should be expected.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who:
- Has a BA or BSc in a relevant field.
- Has 5+ years of client facing experience (and at least 2 years working with SaaS).
- Has experience within the IT field (preferably within the Cybersecurity landscape), working with IT execs and in cross-functional teams.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Is a native German speaker and is fluent in English. This is a requirement.
- Has experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Has the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
And what’s in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary package.
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number.
- Work with a fun and distributed team across Europe.
- A healthy work-life balance, so you can enjoy flexible work hours and a hybrid working environment.
- Great in-house development opportunities.
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized.
- A comprehensive set of tools, training, and coaching on the job.
- And local benefits depending on where you are located.
Did we manage to spike your interest? Then apply today and we will get back to your application within a few days!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Success
- Germany, remote
What's so great about Outpost24?
When you join Outpost24, you join a global family. Our diverse teams operate from 14 offices worldwide with a common mindset to delight our customers with best-in-class security technologies and services.
As a company, we celebrate teamwork and believe in a flat organization structure. We trust our employees 100% to have our customers' best interest at heart and do their best work. As a team, we respect our differences and ensure every team member have a voice in making Outpost24 a great place to work.
So if you are passionate about cybersecurity and looking for a inclusive team environment we'd like to hear from you!
About Outpost24 Group
At Outpost24, we’re on a mission to help customers automate cyber hygiene and tighten cyber exposure before their business can be disrupted. Over 2,000 customers worldwide trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status. We serve leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial services, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Customer Success Manager - Germany
Loading application form
Already working at Outpost24 Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.