Sales Controller Internship
Are you an outgoing, friendly, and service minded student looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience? Do you want to work in a rapidly growing global organization where no two days are the same? Then this might just be the role for you!
Outpost24 is currently looking for a dedicated Junior Sales Controller trainee to join our brilliant Sales Operations Team!
Candidate will join our Sales Operations team, who is about supporting and enabling sales teams to sell more efficiently by providing strategic direction with less friction in the process.
We are looking for a Sales Conrtoller trainee willing to make her/his first steps in the cybersecurity world, joining our team and supporting the sales team to ensure our Company reaches the sales goals each year.
- Support to Sales Operations in different tasks using Excel spreadsheets.
- Data tracking and validation: reporting forecast/pipeline information to the sales team
- Automation of processes, tools, dashboards
- Company CRM: follow up of several data
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Advanced level of Excel
- Advanced level of English (it’s the Company’s official language)
What's in it for you?
By joining our team, you will be a part of a high-performing and international environment, where innovative thinking and collaboration are highly encouraged.
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and gain hands-on international experience.
- A chance to kickstart your career within the field of sales with a wide range of different projects.
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job.
- The chance to choose your own working schedule together with your manager.
- A great place to work, fantastic teammates and remote work.
If we've managed to spike your interest and you see yourself being the next great addition to our team, then please don't hesitate to apply.
- Remote position: in Spain we are all working remotely, but you might be requested to go to our lovely coworking space downtown Barcelona from time to time for some tasks. You can also use our coworking space at your convenience if you prefer to work from there.
- Employment type: paid part time internship, 16 hours a week (2 days a week aprox). It is essential to be enrolled in an Spanish university with the option to internship agreement.
- Barcelona, ES
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
What's so great about Outpost24?
When you join Outpost24, you join a global family. Our diverse teams operate from 14 offices worldwide with a common mindset to delight our customers with best-in-class security technologies and services.
As a company, we celebrate teamwork and believe in a flat organization structure. We trust our employees 100% to have our customers' best interest at heart and do their best work. As a team, we respect our differences and ensure every team member have a voice in making Outpost24 a great place to work.
So if you are passionate about cybersecurity and looking for a inclusive team environment we'd like to hear from you!
About Outpost24 Group
At Outpost24, we’re on a mission to help customers automate cyber hygiene and tighten cyber exposure before their business can be disrupted. Over 2,000 customers worldwide trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status. We serve leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial services, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Sales Controller Internship
Loading application form
Already working at Outpost24 Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.