Outpost24 is expanding our sales teams in the Western Europe (UK/FR/ES) and is currently seeking for a knowledgeable and experienced Sales Engineer to join our team focusing on selling cyber security solutions and services.
As a Sales Engineer you will report to the head of the Sales Engineers and aid the sales department in selling our solutions globally. We are seeking a person with high energy, creative mindset to solve customer and prospects pain points/challenges. You will have to be enthusiastic, driven, passionate and very communicative verbally and on paper.
In your role as a Sales Engineer, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Gaining an intimate knowledge of the capabilities of our solution portfolio and services
- Being able to clearly articulate the value of our services and technology stack in complex environments and advise customers on the right choices for their contexts.
- Understanding the Outpost24 product and solution portfolio to be able to detect and qualify opportunities.
- Contributing to the organization of Sales Engineers upskilling initiatives to further enhance our selling capabilities.
- Attending and arranging customer meetings.
- Answering RFQ, RFP and RFI requirements and drive the contributions of the necessary internal and external stakeholders.
- Propose together with the Sales Account Executive the best possible match for the customers’ requirements and is competitive and profitable.
- Assisting the account teams in closing deals
- Facilitating the delivery of proof of concepts services and solutions
- This role will be mainly operated from remote but you need to be based in one of these countries where we have a legal entity registered (hence we can manage a job contract, we are not looking for external contractors). These countries are: Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain or UK.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
- You must have experience in preferably Cyber Security or IT network and software engineering.
- At least 4 years as Sales Engineer or similar.
- You must have customer facing experience and be happy to both present and speak in front of a group pf the potential customers.
- You must be a team player.
- You must be fluent in French and English as this is the corporate language.
- You must be strong and confident communicator, with tenacious and creative way of working.
- Traveling is not problem for you.
Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfill all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfill every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
But what’s in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we can offer you:
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number.
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized.
- A set of tools to advance your personal and professional development, training, and coaching on the job (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- A healthy work-life balance, so you can enjoy flexible work hours and a hybrid working environment if desired.
- A good compensation package.
- This role will be mainly operated from remote but you need to be based in one of these countries: Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain or UK.
And so much more!
Did we manage to pique your interest? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.
- Multiple locations
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
What's so great about Outpost24?
When you join Outpost24, you join a global family. Our diverse teams operate from 14 offices worldwide with a common mindset to delight our customers with best-in-class security technologies and services.
As a company, we celebrate teamwork and believe in a flat organization structure. We trust our employees 100% to have our customers' best interest at heart and do their best work. As a team, we respect our differences and ensure every team member have a voice in making Outpost24 a great place to work.
So if you are passionate about cybersecurity and looking for a inclusive team environment we'd like to hear from you!
About Outpost24 Group
At Outpost24, we’re on a mission to help customers automate cyber hygiene and tighten cyber exposure before their business can be disrupted. Over 2,000 customers worldwide trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status. We serve leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial services, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Loading application form
Already working at Outpost24 Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.