Are you a skilled problem-solver who likes working with algorithms and data structures as a Software Engineer, specializing on Big Data technologies? Then this might just be the perfect opportunity for you!
Outpost24 is looking for a Data Engineer to expand our Development team, location either in Karlskrona or in Stockholm!
At Outpost24, we are committed to developing state of the art technology that is easy to deploy and intuitive solutions in a form of full stack cyber assessment platform.
You will be a part of developing high quality tools and applications for our data and analytics product. If you want to make a difference, have an impact and develop by having highly skilled people around you - this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Data Engineer, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing, modifying, implementing, and supporting multiple areas/software components in the software stack that is using the cloud data warehouse
- Taking new challenges with design, analysis and functional verification of new requirements
- Mentoring Software Developers in skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities
- Being open for consultation on technical know-how within team and organization
What type of experience do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Bachelors, Master's or PhD in software development or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Expert level in cloud data warehouse expertise (Snowflake or similar)
- Expert level in Go and willingness to learn other programming languages
- Experience in SQL (Postgresql, SQlite, etc.)
- Fluent in English
We believe you are self-driven, with a curious and positive mindset. You appreciate a challenge and want to be the best in your area while efficiently balancing between individual work and teamwork.
Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- Webservices - REST API
- Experience in scalable and cloud native, high availability systems (Kubernetes, Argo Workflows, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience in working with Linux
- Experience in ETL processes
But what’s in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we can offer you:
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number.
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized.
- A set of tools to advance your personal and professional development, training, and coaching on the job (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- A healthy work-life balance, so you can enjoy flexible work hours and a hybrid working environment if desired.
- Breakfast at the office every workday to enjoy with your colleagues.
- Regular after-works where you can socialize with your colleagues in a more relaxed setting.
- Enrollment in our pension scheme.
- A monthly fitness allowance according to the company policy.
And so much more!
If we've managed to spike your interest and you see yourself being the next great addition to our team, then please don't hesitate to apply!
As part of the recruitment process you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position.
This position will remain open for application until the role is filled. Please do not delay in applying as we will close down the position once the right candidate is found.