Threat Intelligence Content Specialist
Are you a highly skilled and motivated threat intelligence specialist who wants to join a highly dynamic and collaborative development team? Then a position at Outpost24 might just be perfect for you! As a Threat Intelligence Content Specialist, you will be responsible for producing high-quality content that educates, informs, and empowers cybersecurity professionals, stakeholders, and the broader community. Your role will involve creating engaging blog posts, informative articles, in-depth technical white papers, and comprehensive threat intelligence reports to enhance our thought leadership and industry influence.
- Develop compelling, well-researched, and timely blog posts, articles, and reports that translate complex threat intelligence concepts into accessible and informative content.
- Write in-depth technical white papers that showcase the company's expertise in threat intelligence, cybersecurity methodologies, and cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborate closely with our internal threat intelligence team to gather insights, validate findings, and maintain accuracy in all content produced.
- Review and analyze profiles of threat actors, groups, and campaigns, distilling key information and insights for inclusion in our threat intelligence reports.
- Stay updated with industry news, emerging threats, and technological advancements to ensure our content remains relevant and valuable.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications teams to promote and distribute content through appropriate channels, including our website, social media, and industry events.
- Participate in webinars, workshops, and conferences as a subject matter expert, showcasing our thought leadership and expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Criminology, Computer Science, Journalism, or a related field.
- Extensive experience (3+ years) in the field of threat intelligence, cybersecurity research, or a related domain.
- Exceptional writing skills with a proven portfolio of high-quality cybersecurity-focused content, including articles, blog posts, reports, or white papers.
- Strong understanding of cyber threat landscapes, attack vectors, and adversary behavior.
- Proficiency in analyzing and dissecting threat actor profiles and TTPs to extract relevant insights.
- Excellent research skills, including the ability to synthesize complex technical information into accessible content.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks, tools, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Proficiency in high-level written and spoken English and Spanish, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and nuances in both languages.
- Excellent writing skills in English and Spanish, with a keen eye for grammar, syntax, and style.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA), or equivalent.
- Experience with data visualization tools and techniques to enhance the presentation of threat intelligence findings.
- Proficiency in using threat intelligence platforms and tools for data collection, analysis, and dissemination.
- Previous experience presenting at industry conferences, webinars, or workshops.
- Proficiency in Russian or Chinese languages, with the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Experience in translation and interpretation between English, Spanish, and Russian or Chinese.
Join us as a Threat Intelligence Content Specialist and contribute to our efforts in educating the cybersecurity community, raising awareness about emerging threats, and enhancing our reputation as a thought leader in the industry.
Outpost24 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.