At Outpost24, we are passionate about ensuring the highest quality of software across the entire development pipeline. As a Software Tester at Outpost24, you will play a crucial role in our quality assurance team by actively participating in the agile ceremonies of our domain development teams. Your responsibilities will extend beyond conventional software testing, as you will be tasked with identifying and conveying quality assurance concerns and the severity of any defects found throughout the development process.
- Functional Requirements: You will be responsible for verifying functionality based on design documents. Your keen attention to detail will ensure that the software aligns with the intended functional requirements, contributing to the overall quality of our products.
- Non-Functional Requirements: In addition to functional testing, you will delve into non-functional aspects, including:
- Performance Testing: Evaluating the software's performance to ensure it meets the required benchmarks and delivers a seamless user experience.
- Security Testing: Identifying vulnerabilities and ensuring the software is resilient against security threats, safeguarding our clients' data and systems.
- And More: Your expertise will extend to various non-functional aspects, guaranteeing that our software not only works but works exceptionally well.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who:
- Has prior experience with Linux environment, whether professionally, in education, or even in your personal projects, that's a great start.
- Has Prior experience or education in software development/testing is a plus. Technical know-how is essential for this role.
- Is familiar with agile development practice.
- Has knowledge of quality assurance techniques and best practices.
- Has knowledge/experiences with HTTP based APIs.
- Has knowledge/experiences with container infrastructure and Kubernetes.
Above all, we want to see someone who is an awesome team player – for us, attitude is everything!
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
What’s in it for you?
In returns for your efforts, we will offer you:
- Being a part of a fun and international team, where after-works and social events are a regular occurrence.
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy; you are not just a number.
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your opinions and ideas are valued and respected.
- A set of tools to advance your personal and professional development, training, and coaching on the job (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- A large office in Karlskrona where you´ll find a pool table, shuffleboard and a big terrace.
- A delicious breakfast buffet every day that you can enjoy with your teammates.
- Enrollment in our pension scheme.
- A monthly fitness allowance according to the company policy.
- And much more!
If you're ready to take on exciting challenges, improve your skills, and contribute to outstanding software, we encourage you to apply today!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.