Are you ready to embark on a thrilling career adventure? We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced
Senior Java Developer to join our dynamic and collaborative development team. As a Senior Java Developer, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining robust and scalable microservice based solutions
within the cyber security domain. You will have the opportunity to also learn other programming languages and work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design, develop, and deploy efficient and maintainable Java applications.
- Write clean, reusable, and testable code that follows best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and performance.
- Identify and troubleshoot software defects and performance issues.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in architectural discussions and propose innovative solutions.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, sharing your knowledge and expertise.
What would make you stand out as our ideal candidate?
Ideally, we would like to see someone who:
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Has more than five years of software development experience
- Has strong proficiency in Java, including in-depth knowledge of Java frameworks and libraries.
- Has experience building scalable and high-performance microservice based applications using Java.
- Has experience in scalable and cloud native, high availability systems like Kubernetes
- Has experience in developing REST APIs
- Has solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design principles.
- Has proficiency in using Git or other version control systems.
- Is familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Has a strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Has ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- Experience in SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL)
Don’t fulfill all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfill every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
What’s in it for you?
In returns for your efforts, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary package and 100% salary during probation period
- An annual salary review and 13th month salary
- The chance to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Flexible working hours from Monday-Friday, no overtime
- A modern working environment with fun colleagues and challenging tasks
- A Scandinavian work culture: creativity, innovation, and work-life balance
- The possibility to attend on-sites and conferences in Europe
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance: the best healthcare plan cover for employees and their children
- A wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy
- Exciting company outings/events and team building activities
Like what you see and want to know more? Apply now!
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.