Threat Intelligence Business Unit of the Outpost24 Group is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider with HQ in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for a talented and passionate applicant to join our team. For this role, you’ll need a creative nature, proactive spirit and the ability to think laterally. We care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter.
Our Senior QA must be highly qualified in production-ready services, and eager to work with some of the most talented people in the cyberthreat intelligence segment.
Reporting to the Head of our Development team, you’ll know code like it’s your mother tongue and love to create leading-edge software. This role will have you programming and building products that make a difference in today’s evolving cyberthreat landscape, whilst sharing your knowledge with your teammates.
Do you want to work in the cutting-edge Threat Intelligence segment in cyber
security? Willing to learn how to use and develop new technologies? Do you thrive in a
fast-moving environment, evolving traditional projects, profiting from the best parts from
existing systems? In this role you will have the opportunity to build our big data
platform for fighting malware, botnets, cyber-fraud, black markets and more
- Leading the QA of the product and ensuring the quality of each release
- Perform daily tests of features (UI / API)
- Isolate & Reproduce bugs while correctly assessing its importance
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the quality of unit tests
- Research new technologies, libraries, models, and tools
- Share knowledge to make the team grow
Required Skills & Qualifications
- >5 years working on QA
- Working knowledge of:
- SQL & NOSQL databases
- Postman, Insomnia and/or Swagger
- Comfortable presenting to large internal groups and leadership team members
- Experience developing integration tests with Cypress or similar
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to job openings unless they fulfil every single requirement. At Outpost24, we're dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you're excited about this role but your professional experiences don't completely align with what we're looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!